I bought GDiapers (http://www.gdiapers.com/) cuz I feel guilty. They are a super cool concept. Cute too. Too bad that Nicholas likes to undo the velcro. hahah. They are encouraging him to use the potty though.
Oh, and Nicholas doesn't DARE get out of his crib unless I say ok. That was fun to train him on that. I said, "As God is my witness, YOU WILL stay in the crib until you turn 3." I just kept laying him back down when he tried to get out. Crazy, but worked.
We went to MY GYM today. Super fun, super expensive. Thank goodness for free class. He loved it, but I can't afford the money. 70 buckeroos a month. SHEESH! That's what I pay for my gym with him on my membership. LIttle blokes are expensive.
Now, if only the kid would take a nap...I'm tired.
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment