Nich is a cowboy baby!
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Some pics and stuff
Nicholas in his new G Diapers. I like them, but Gary hates them. I say he's lazy. They are about 30 bucks more a year compared to Disposables.
Nich is a cowboy baby!
This picture makes me laugh! He's so silly.
I made my version of Cookie Monster Cupcakes. Oreo in the mouth for good measure. They are Chocolate with Buttercream Frosting! YUMMY.
Here's the finished pic of the small quilt I made for Elyse. I hope she enjoys! First time EVER to make a quilt. Not as easy as you might think...PLUS I go too fast on the sewing machine. Boredom sets in and I'm like.....SPEED IS GOOD.

Nich is a cowboy baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You're brave for doing the G diapers. I don't feel a bit guilty for using pampers! Haha! I am going to start trying to use potty training panties soon at home. Not yet, but soon. Cute quilt!
I'm becoming a Green Momma. I'm buying organic, using organic shampoo and soap, and cleaning organic. GO ME! I rule, you drool. hahahha
See ya,
J
Whatever! I buy organic sometimes, but it's so expensive. Michelle took those pics of Ella playing peek a boo.
Those are the cutest cupcakes I have ever seen!!!
Your carrot cake cupcakes were really good! Did you make them from scratch? If you did, I want the recipe. Thanks for coming over to swim today. The kids had fun together. It's cool to watch them play and sort of socialize together.
Post a Comment