I love the duck cake! That sucks that you puked 4 times....is that cake safe to eat? We got back today...oh by the way, I had a dream you had another baby...a boy.
Yes, the cake was safe. I made it when I wasn't contagious. Nich never was even in the kitchen when I made it too. No one ate it, cuz it was a breakfast shower. Was cute though...until it fell over. hahahha. Next time, I'll make it cuter. Glad that you are back! I still have one more week of work!!!
3 comments:
I love the duck cake! That sucks that you puked 4 times....is that cake safe to eat? We got back today...oh by the way, I had a dream you had another baby...a boy.
Yes, the cake was safe. I made it when I wasn't contagious. Nich never was even in the kitchen when I made it too. No one ate it, cuz it was a breakfast shower. Was cute though...until it fell over. hahahha. Next time, I'll make it cuter. Glad that you are back! I still have one more week of work!!!
You didn't comment about the dream I had. Got anything to tell me? Can I see the future?
Post a Comment