Thursday, June 05, 2008

Gettin' Crafty Over Here

I'm on a roll. I made two diaper cakes, 12 cupcakes, chicken salad, and a duck cake! I've also picked up some sewing projects from over 2 years ago. Go me! Let's see if I can accomplish what I started out doing over 2 years ago. Oh, and I have had a stomach virus. Nich did too. I was thrown up on 3 times in less than 24 hours. I'm so over puke.


Here's some pics....
The one above was for my sister's baby shower. One below was for an office baby shower.
I'll post pics of the cupcakes and duck cake, BUT they weren't as good cuz I was getting over my stomach bug. GO ME!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Go Jenny...go Jenny! We are coming home tomorrow...so sad! We are having such a good time! I want to see the cupcakes!