Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I'm done!

In between everything and being sick for 3 days, I finished the last quilt! It was fun to make and try out new stuff. I would have quilted the interior section more, but I got sick on Monday..and I'm still doing poorly. Stupid stomach bug. Well, here's the pics. It's a snowman Menorah for my cousin who is Jewish. I hope she likes it!



4 comments:

Mandy said...

Super cute! Glad you are feeling better. Have a Merry Christmas!

Mandy said...

I just bought a pattern of this really cute dress for Ella, so I'll show you the finished product when I'm done. I'm excited about this one!

Mandy said...

What are baby blocks?

Mommy in DFW said...

I emailed you the link for baby blocks....like letter blocks. duh.
TOo many prego women around here! I'm making lots of stuff on the sewing machine. WOuld love to add a hooded towel. hahah..
My dad wants a quilt, so I'm going to have to make his before it gets hot. OH, wait..it's going to be almost 80 this week!!!!