Blogging is over-rated...sort of. I'm lazy when it comes to writing junk down especially when it's only Mandy reading it. hahha..
Thanksgiving was nice. Nich was psycho crazy before dinner. Being 2 I guess. My TMJ (jaw) is hurting like crazy, and the chiropractor hurt me more. It's causing migraines and jaw pain. Think that I'll stay in bed for a year at this rate. Doctor gave me lots of drugs, none of which are helping.
I've been making quilts like crazy! Making the girls some now. My machine broke, mom got me one..it broke. Now, I'm using Mom's. Cross your fingers.
Here's some cute pics of my boy. P.S. We already have Christmas lights up on our house. Yes, we rule, you drool.
This is a pic of our Craft project. Nich made a Snow Family. They are a little freakish, but what do you expect when you give a 2 year old glue and a task.







1 comment:
Sorry you aren't feeling great. Your just about the only one that reads my blog too. HA! Are we losers? No way...we're totally awesome! You do rule for having your lights up already!
Post a Comment