Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Batman Cupcakes




Yes, I made Batman Cupcakes. So silly, but I KNEW Nich would LOVE them. He was talking about them before he fell asleep...and they weren't even finished yet!

Here are the pics...

2 comments:

Mandy said...

you're so funny! Nich sure is lucky to have a momma that likes to bake! How did you make the batman symbol? do you have a mold? Poor Ella has had the stomach flu all day with fever! Lucky me!

Mommy in DFW said...

Oh, poor Ella and Mandy! That's no fun. Nich had a stomach bug at the beginning of the summer. I understand..
The batman's are made from choc. candy that I melted and drew on wax paper. You let it cool, then put them on top of the cupcakes. Worked out pretty good! I used the yellow background cuz there's yellow in the batman symbol.
Nicholas LOVED seeing them all done this morning.
later,
j